Sweet Chili Chicken Strips
- Unger Meats Chicken Strips
- Basmati Rice (can also be served over thick noodles like
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- Cucumbers (cubed)
- Sweet Red Peppers (cubed – totally optional)
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Prepare Chicken Strips according to package directions.
- Prepare Basmati Rice or Noodles according to package directions.
- Cut Chicken Strips into chunks.
- Cube Cucumbers (and peppers if you’re using them).
- Put chicken and vegetables into a mixing bowl and toss with lots of Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Serve over Rice or Noodles and sprinkle with Sesame Seeds.
- Optional – if using rice, try sprinkling some soy sauce over the rice before adding the chicken & veggie mixture. 🙂
Serve immediately. ENJOY!