Pork Blade Steak
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced
- 1/2 medium Onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
2 Pork Blade Steaks (approximately 1″ thick)
*adjust the amount of marinade based on the number of steaks you have
- Combine marinade ingredients. Whisk well until combined.
- Place steaks into a ziploc bag and add the marinade.
- Refrigerate 4 to 24 hours – turing the bag occasionally.
- When ready to BBQ, remove steaks from marinade and discard the marinade.
- Grill over medium-high direct heat, approximately 7 mins per side, turning ONLY once.
- Brush generously with Sweet & Smokey BBQ or Ol’ West BBQ Sauce (available in-store).