Oven Roasted Vegetables
A mix of your favourite garden fresh vegetables:
- red onion
- baby potatoes
- bussel sprouts
- there is no right or wrong answer here – any vegetables work!
- Prairie Oils & Vinegars
- Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Kosher Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Fresh Parsley
- 2 cloves fresh Garlic (minced)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread vegetables out on pan in even layer.
- Combine, olive oil, balsamic, garlic, salt, pepper & parsley.
- Pour over vegetable mixture and roast in oven for 35-40 mins.