Marinated Beef Kabobs
Yields approximately 10 skewers
FOR THE KABOBS
- 5 lbs Unger Meats Sirloin Steak –
cut into 1” cubes
- Bell Peppers (colours of your choice)
- 1 Red Onion
- 1lb White Mushrooms
FOR THE MARINADE
- ½ cup Prairie Oils Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- ⅓ cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Kosher Salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the marinade ingredients. Add the chunks of cubed Sirloin Steak and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to marinade for several hours and up to 24 hours.
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes before grilling.
- Prepare the vegetables – slice into 1” chunks. For the mushrooms, do not remove all the stems, the remaining portion will help the mushrooms stay tight on the skewer.
- Thread the beef and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Grill kabobs over medium/high direct heat for 8-10 minutes total, turning every 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the kabobs from the grill and let rest on a plate, loosely covered with foil before serving.