- Dunn-Rite Breaded Chicken Burgers
- Pasta Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Parsley (fresh or dried)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place Breaded Chicken Burgers on baking sheet and bake for approximately 17-20 mins OR until it reaches internal temperature of 165 F. (Turning half way)
- Remove from the oven and top each breast with your favorite pasta sauce followed by mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake until the cheese is melted, bubbling and browning.
- Top with fresh or dried Parsley and serve over your favourite pasta along with a side salad.