Beef Pellets with Mineral
Available in 20 kg Bags | 55 gal Barrels | 1 tonne Totes
A list of ingredients used in this feed may be obtained from the manufacturer or registrant.
This feed contains added selenium 0.11 mg/kg
|VITAMIN A||MIN||8,000 IU/kg|
|VITAMIN D||MIN||620 IU/kg|
|VITAMIN E||MIN||15 IU/kg|
Feed to beef cattle as outlined in the following table. Ensure availability of good quality forage and water. Grain overload is a risk with beef cattle and it is recommended to adapt cattle over a period of 14 days when grain consumption is greater than 1% of animal body weight.
Consult your Landmark Feeds Technical Representative for mixing/feeding directions that include forages as part of the total diet.
- Body Weight (kg) – 350 kg
- Dry Matter Intake (kg/h/d) – 8.75
- Product Intake (kg/h/d) – 4.37
“Product” in the above table refers to the daily intake level of the grain portion of the diet, which is assumed to be 50% of the complete diet. The remaining 50% of the complete diet is forages.
DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP
1) Directions for use must be carefully followed.
2) Do not use in association with another feed containing supplemental selenium. This feed contains a source of Non-Protein Nitrogen. Use with care, particularly when feeding with silage containing added sources of non-protein nitrogen.
Because individual results from the use of this product may vary due to management, environment, genetic, health and sanitation differences, Trouw Nutrition/Shur-Gain and its distribution system do not warrant or guarantee individual results.