20% Calf Starter
Available in 20 kg Bags | 55 gal Barrels | 1 tonne Totes
Textured Calf Ration
A list of ingredients used in this feed may be obtained from the manufacturer or registrant.
This feed contains added selenium at 0.300 mg/kg
|VITAMIN A||MIN||19,900 IU/kg|
|VITAMIN D||MIN||5,885 IU/kg|
|VITAMIN E||MIN||155 IU/kg|
- Body Weight (kg) – 75 kg
- Dry Matter Intake (kg) – 2.063
- Maximum Daily Intake of Dairy Product (kg) – 0.873
“Product” in the above table refers to the daily intake level of the grain portion of the diet, which is assumed to be 25% of the complete diet. The remaining 75% of the complete diet is forages.
Consult your Landmark Feeds Technical Representative for mixing/feeding directions that include forages as a part of the total diet.
DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP
1) Directions for use must be carefully followed.
2) Do not use in association with another feed containing supplemental selenium.
Because individual results from the use of this product may vary due to management, environment, genetic, health and sanitation differences, Trouw Nutrition/Shur-Gain and its distribution system do not warrant or guarantee individual results.