Zucchini & Cheese Muffins
- 2 ½ cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp ground Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 ½ cups Whole Milk or ½ ½ Cream (at room temp)
- ½ cup Butter (melted)
- 2 Eggs (at room temp)
- 2 cups (full cups) Zucchini (shredded)
*do NOT peel
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- ½ cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- ¾ cup Chives (chopped fine)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line cup cake or muffin tins with paper liners. If you prefer smaller portions, use the cupcake tin.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk, butter, and eggs.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine until only a few lumps remain.
- Add the zucchini, cheddar, feta and chives and fold until just combined (don’t over mix)
- Divide evenly into the prepared muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes. Until golden on top and a toothpick inserted into the middles comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before transferring to a storage container.
- Enjoy immediately or store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. If enjoying them from the refrigerator, rewarm for about 30 secs in the microwave or in a 250 F oven or toaster oven for about 10 mins.ENJOY!