Tortellini Bratwurst Bake
- 1 Package Fresh Tortellini
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
(we use Prairie Oils & Vinegar Garlic Infused)
- 1 Package UNGER MEATS Bratwurst
(we used the Tailgater Brats but there are LOTS of flavours to choose from)
- 1 Red Onion, chopped (white/yellow onion fine)
- 1 Bell Pepper (we used a Yellow Bell Pepper)
(and if you don’t like peppers…just leave them out)
- Mushrooms, sliced
(we used ½ package but use however many you like)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ – 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare Tortellini pasta according to package instructions.
- Prepare Bratwurst
• Unger Meats Brats are fully cooked so you really only need to heat them. I always throw them on the BBQ so they get a nice grilled smoky flavour but you can simply slice them and throw them in with the onions, peppers & mushrooms. You decide!
- Prepare skillet with Olive Oil. Throw in Onions, Peppers & Mushrooms. Cook until vegetables are tender and a bit caramelized (about 10 – 12 mins). Season with salt & pepper as you are cooking.
- Add Bratwurst and cook another 5 mins.
- Prepare oven safe casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine Vegetables, Brats & Tortellini in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese, stir gently to combine. Sprinkle one final layer of Parmesan on top.
- Bake uncovered in 375 oven for 20-25 mins.
- Serve with a Green Salad.