Sweet n’ Sour Baked Ham
- 1 Unger Meats Smoked Ham
- Big Green Egg Traditional Moppin’ Sauce
- Ol West BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place parchment paper onto baking sheet (this will save you a sticky mess later on)
- Score the fresh ham with approximately ½” slices in a “cross hatch” pattern.
- Pour Big Green Egg Traditional Moppin’ Sauce over the ham being sure to get it into the cuts.
- Bake at 350 F for approximately 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, pour a generous amount of Ol West BBQ Sauce all over the top of the ham. Return to the oven and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Glaze again with the Ol West BBQ and bake for another 20 minutes. Until the ham reaches an internal temperature of 143 – 145 F. Watch the internal temperature – this is the best way to know when to remove the meat from the oven.
- Tent lightly for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice the ham and pour pan juices over the slices and serve.