Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- 2 Pork Tenderloins
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- ¾ lb Unger Meats Ground Bacon
- 12-14 slices Unger Meats Bacon (1 lb pkg)
- Hardcore Carnivore Sweet BBQ Rub
- Preheat wood pellet smoker to 250 F.
Prepare Cream Cheese & Ground Bacon
- Place softened cream cheese into a bowl and mix in the ground bacon along with 1-2 tbsp Hardcore Carnivore Sweet BBQ Rub. Combine well and set aside.
Preparing the Pork Tenderloin
- Butterfly the Pork Tenderloin by very carefully cut a slit into the pork tenderloin. Pull apart gently and then start make small cuts into inside of the tenderloin. The objective is to form a “pocket” for the filling.
- Divide the filling in half and fill each pork tenderloin with the filling. Close up tightly by pulling the sides up and around the filling and press seam together.
- Wrap each tenderloin with bacon. Once the entire tenderloin is wrapped, fasten the last end of bacon with a toothpick.
- Now season the bacon wrapped tenderloin with more Hardcore Carnivore Sweet BBQ Rub and place directly onto smoker grate.
- Insert probe and smoke for approximately 2 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 140-145 F. Make sure to watch this as it is best to pull it before it becomes over cooked (very easily done with pork).
- Once pulled, wrap in foil and allow to rest for 10 mins. Slice up and enjoy!