Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 8 oz Fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 oz Swiss Cheese (or mozzarella) sliced
- 2 tablespoons spreadable Cream Cheese (herb & garlic flavoured if you like this)*
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 8 slices Unger Meats Bacon
- Chicken Seasoning of your choice (optional)
*If you don’t have flavoured cream cheese on hand, add a pinch of garlic powder, salt & pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop spinach and place in non-stick pan over medium heat. Stir until wilted. Add cream cheese and stir until melted and creamy. Cool completely.
- Butterfly chicken breasts and pound to ½ ” thickness.
- Divide the spinach mixture over each breast and top with one slice of Swiss cheese. Close chicken around spinach and cheese. Wrap each breast with two slices of bacon and secure with toothpicks. Season with chicken seasoning, salt & pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.