- 1/2 lb Sirloin Steak
- 1 tablespoon Montreal Steak Spice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cauliflower
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups greens – mixed greens, spinach or romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 eggs, hard boiled & sliced
(You can add any mixture of fresh veggies that are more to your liking, such as red, yellow or green peppers, cucumbers, avocados or finely chopped broccoli)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon finely minced red onion
- 10 grinds black pepper
- 3 pinches salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red or white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard of your choice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Sprinkle steak generously with Montreal Steak Spice and let it sit, covered, in refrigerator for 2 – 12 hours.
- Grill steak to your liking (you can use freshly grilled steak but just let it sit and cool or 10 mins before slicing thinly) Or use leftover steak if you wish!
- For dressing, prepare anywhere from 2 hours to 1 week in advance. It stays well in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar or any type of container with a lid. Cover and shake vigorously until combined, or whisk. Adjust salt and pepper as needed. Stir/shake well before serving.
- Prepare your salad ingredients and place in a bowl. Place room temperature or chilled steak slices on top. Drizzle with dressing and serve.