Spicy Texas Appetizer
- 12 slices Unger Meats Bacon, cut in half
- 2 links Unger Meats Oktoberfest Bratwurst
(or smoked sausage of choice)
- Ol’ West BBQ Sauce (or BBQ sauce of choice)
- 8 oz package Cream Cheese, softened
- Jalapeños, finely chopped (we used 5 but you use the amount you want for the level of heat you want)
- ¾ cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Sliced Jalapeños, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line muffin tins with bacon slices.
- Brush bacon with BBQ sauce.
- Add a 1” slice of Smoked Sausage to each muffin tin. Set aside.
- Combine the softened cream cheese, chopped jalapeños, sour cream, cheese and black pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the muffin tins and top with freshly sliced jalapeños.
- Bake at 350 F for approximately 30 mins.
- Allow to cool and ENJOY!