Smokey Pecan Squash
- 1 Butternut, Buttercup or Acorn Squash
- 2 Tablespoons Heath Riles Pecan Rub
- 2 slices of Von Slick’s Garlic Confit Infused Butter
- Prepare your wood pellet smoker to 250 degrees F.
- Slice squash lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds.
- Make small pokes or slices into the squash. Season the entire squash with Heath Riles Pecan Rub and place a slice of Von Slick’s Garlic Confit Infused Butter into each half.
- Place directly on the smoker grill and smoke for 2 hours or until tender.