Smoked Pigs in a Blanket
- 1 package Unger Meats Wieners
- 1 package Pillsbury Wiener Wraps
- Place a parchment paper on a baking tray and preheat grill to 350 degrees F.
- Cut wieners into bite size pieces.
- Wrap in dough (cut to the same size) and place on baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet on the grill. Cook for 20-25 mins, or until the dough is cooked through and golden brown.
- Equal parts Mayonnaise and Sour Cream
- Seasoning of choice to taste (we used Spiceology Jalapeño Popper; Spiceology Really Ranch; Kosmos Q Wing Dust Buffalo; Kosmos Q Wing Dust Chili Lime; Meat Church Fajita Seasoning)
- For best results, refrigerate for a couple hours before serving.