- 2 lbs Unger Meats Lean Ground Beef
- 1 lb Unger Meats Raw Chorizo Sausage
- ½ lb Unger Meats Bacon chopped
- ½ lb Unger Meats GROUND Bacon
- 1 Large Yellow Onion chopped
- ⅓ cup Brown Sugar (optional as it makes for a sweeter taste)
- ½ cup Ol’ West BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- 3 Eggs beaten
- 3 Tbsp Meat Church Holy Gospel All-Purpose Rub
- 3 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- Chop the bacon and fry in skillet. Remove from skillet and set aside. Retain some of the bacon grease in the pan (whatever you are comfortable with).
- Chop the onion and sauté in the left over bacon grease until translucent.
- Combine the bacon and onion in a large bowl an allow to cool just slightly.
- Add the ketchup, BBQ sauce, worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar to the bacon and onion mixture.
- Then add the ground beef and chorizo and mix together gently, just to combine.
- Add the bread crumbs and eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Line two loaf pans with plastic wrap. Divide the beef mixture between the two pans and fold the remaining plastic wrap over the loafs.
- Place in the freezer for at least 12 hours (overnight)
- Approximately 1 ½ hours before cooking, bring the pans out of the freezer. Let them partially thaw (when you can poke about ½ of an inch into the loaf)
- Preheat the smoker to 300 F.
- Unwrap the loaves, slather all around with mustard, and season generously with Meat Church Holy Gospel All-Purpose Rub.
- Place on preheated smoker until you reach an internal temperature of 165 F. Pull from the heat and allow to rest for approximately 15 minutes.
- Slice and Enjoy!