Smoked Cast Iron Blondies
- Lane’s Homemade Apple Pie Seasoning
- Lane’s Chocolate Sea-Salt Caramel Seasoning
- 1 cup Butter, melted
- 2 cup light Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat wood pellet smoker to 350F.
- Prepare cast iron pan by greasing with butter.
- In a bowl, combine melted butter and brown sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in beaten eggs, vanilla, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until all ingredients are combined.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared cast iron. Sprinkle the Lanes’s Apple Pie Seasoning OR Lane’s Chocolate Sea-Salt Caramel Seasoning evenly over the batter. Be generous!
- Place in smoker for approximately 40 minutes. Check at about 30 mins.
- Allow to cool slightly then cut and serve with ice cream.
NOTE: This is a double recipe and we used a 12” cast iron skillet. If you are using a smaller skillet, cut the recipe in half.