Santa Fe Corn Ribs
- 4 ears Sweet Corn on the Cob
- Spice World Santa Fe Seasoning
- ½ cup Prairie Oils & Vinegars Sweet Butter Infused Olive Oil OR 4 Tbsp Melted Butter
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cilantro (optional)
- Preheat smoker to 250 F.
- Start by cutting each ear of corn into quarters.
- In a small bowl, add the Sweet Butter Olive Oil OR 4 Tbsp melted butter in a small bowl.
- Add approximately 2 Tbsp Spice World Santa Fe Seasoning; Stir to combine until a thin paste forms.
- Coat each piece of corn in the butter mixture with a basting brush until well coated.
- Place on the smoker for about 45 mins or until the corn starts to curl and look like a rib.
- Remove from smoker and top with shredded parmesan cheese and cilantro (if using).ENJOY!