- 4 small boneless Pork Chops or 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp oil (canola or olive oil)
- 4 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tsp Hy’s seasoning salt
- 1 1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp dark soy sauce
- Add ingredients to meat in the order listed, rubbing each one in as you go.
- Wrap in plastic or ziplock bag. Let sit in fridge anywhere from 2 hours to 8 hours. Flip them at least once to distribute the soy sauce and juices evenly.
- Bake or Grill at 350 until slightly pink in middle but still juicy. And remember, the most common mistake with cooking pork is over cooking it 😉