Pork Back Ribs
- Baby Back Pork Ribs
- Liquid Smoke
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Use paper towels and kitchen knife to peel away the white membrane (silver skin) on the back of the ribs.
- Line large baking sheet with tinfoil (overlapping all sides generously as you will be wrapping the ribs in this foil – tenting and sealing)
- Rub the ribs generously – both sides – with liquid smoke, kosher salt & ground black pepper.
- Place the ribs on the baking sheet and wrap/tent the ribs with the foil. Ribs should be completely covered and wrapped.
- Bake in 250 oven for 6-7 hours.
- Once done, let the ribs rest for a bit before handling them as the meat will be (or at least should be) fall off the bone!!
- Finish ribs on the BBQ with LOTS of your favourite BBQ sauce.
- THAT’S IT!!! EASIEST and BEST ribs EVER!!!!