One Pan Healthy Chorizo Sausage & Veggies
- 2 cups Red Potatoes – diced
- ¾ lb Brussel Sprouts
- 1 small head Broccoli
- 1 chopped Bell Pepper (colour of your choice)
- 1 cup White Mushrooms, sliced/chopped
- 4 links Unger Meats Chorizo Sausage (do not use ground sausage)
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil (we use Prairie Oils Garlic Olive Oil)
- ¼ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Paprika (we used Smoked Paprika)
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1 tablespoon Dried Parsley
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
- Serve with: fresh parsley, quinoa or rice and lots of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Prep the veggies: chop the red potatoes (pretty small pieces here so they will be tender in time), trim brussel sprouts and cut in half, chop the broccoli, chop the peppers into thick squares, and coin the sausage in thick slices.
- Place all the veggies and sausage on a sheet pan. Pour the olive oil and all the spices on top. Toss to evenly coat all the veggies and meat. (Be sure to use quite a large sheet pan – this allows for better roasting of the veggies)
- Bake 15 minutes, remove from the oven and flip/stir all the veggies around. Return to the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender and sausage is browned.
- If desired, sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese over the veggies and sausage as soon as they come out of the oven.
- Enjoy with quinoa or rice and fresh parsley if desired.