Ol’ West Meatloaf
- 2 lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 2 Eggs – lightly beaten
- ¾ cup Milk
- ¾ cup Breadcrumbs (Panko)
- ⅓ cup Onion – chopped fine
- ¾ cup Ol West BBQ Sauce (available in our store)
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- Red Pepper Flakes to taste (or more if you like some zip)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Place into prepared baking loaf pan and bake 50-60 mins or until cooked through and meatloaf reaches 160 degrees F.
- Allow meatloaf to rest for a few minutes before cutting.