Fully Loaded Potato Soup
- Mitchell’s Soup Co. Fully Loaded Potato Soup (available in-store)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter – divided
- 7 cups water (or Bones & Marrow Bone Broth – available in-store)
- 4 medium cubed potatoees
- 2 1/2 – 3 1/2 cups cream or milk
- 1 package Unger Meats bacon – cooked & chopped (we have also use Ground Beef in addition to the bacon and it’s amazing)
- Sour cream and cheese for garnish
*full directions are on the soup package as well
- In a large pot, saute onion in 1/4 cup butter.
- Add water or Bone Broth and potatoes. Boil, then simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Stirring regularly.
- Add Mitchell’s Soup Co. package contents, cream or milk, 1/2 cup butter, bacon (and/or ground beef). Stirring regularly (watch it does not stick to pot).
- Add extra milk or cream as needed.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Garnish with sour cream and cheese, as desired.
We served this with a crusty bread. Delicious!!!