Jamaican Me Crazy Smoked Chicken Thighs
- 8 Chicken Thighs, bone in skin on
- 1 package Char Crust Jamaican Jerk
- Duck Fat Cooking Oil Spray
- Preheat the smoker to 250 F.
- Empty contents of the Char Crust Jamaican Jerk seasoning into a bowl.
- Lightly spray the chicken thighs with Duck Fat Cooking Oil Spray.
- Place chicken thighs, one at a time, into the bowl of Jamaican Jerk seasoning and coat all sides thoroughly.
- Place thighs on cutting board or wire rack and spray lightly with Duck Fat Cooking Oil Spray one more time before placing on the smoker.
- Transfer the chicken pieces to the smoker and let smoke until the internal temperature reaches 155 F (for us it was about 30 minutes)
- Once the internal temperature reaches 155 F, increase the smoker temp to 350 F and give the chicken another light spray with the Duck Fat spray. Continue smoking until internal temperature reaches 170 F.
- Remove and ENJOY!!