Hot Farmer Sausage Dip
- 2 packages Unger Meats Farmer Sausage Pizza Topping
- 1 – 750 ml jar of your favourite Salsa
- 2 – 398 ml cans Pork & Beans
- 450 gr package Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- Fry up the Farmer Sausage crumble in a skillet.
- Add the cubed Velveeta Cheese and stir into the warm meat until it just starts to melt.
- Add the Pork & Beans and Salsa and stir to combine.
- Oven Method:
– Pour into a casserole dish and heat in 350 oven until cheese is melted and the sides start to bubble.
- Slow Cooker Method:
– Pour directly into a slow cooker and heat on high until cheese cubes are melted and it starts to bubble. Then turn to “keep warm” and serve it directly out of the slow cooker.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or crackers.