Hawaiian Pork Kabobs
- 1 kg Unger Meats Pork Stew Kabobs
- 1.5 lbs Mixed Little Gem Potatoes (boiled)
- Cubed Pineapple (1 container) – cut into chunks
- 3 Peppers (Red, Orange & Yellow) – cut into chunks
- 1 Red Onion – cut into chunks
- Bamboo skewers (soak in water for several hours)
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp dried red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all Marinade ingredients, pour over Pork Stew Kabob Style meat and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Prairie Oils & Vinegars Garlic Olive Oil
- Prairie Oils & Vinegars Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- Combine glaze ingredients in a bowl.
- Swirl to combine the oil and vinegar just before brushing.
- Assemble kabobs as desired.
- BBQ on medium-low heat (300-325) for approximately 45 mins.
- In the last part of grilling, brush kabobs generously with Garlic & Blackberry Ginger Glaze to finish.