Grilled Sirloin Steak w/ Garlic Butter
Melt in your mouth flavour with this cut of steak – don’t skimp on the butter – it adds so much!! Enjoy!
*adapted from All Recipes – allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 lbs Unger Meats Beef Top Sirloin Steaks (bring to room temperature before grilling)
- kosher salt & fresh ground black pepper taste
- Preheat outdoor grill on high heat.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat with garlic powder and minced garlic. Set aside.
- Sprinkle both side of each steak with kosher salt & ground pepper. Make sure you bring the steaks to room temperature before grilling (this would be the case for any meat you are grilling).
- Grill steaks 4 to 5 mins per side, or until desired doneness. When done, transfer to warmed plates. Brush tops of steak liberally (that means lots ha!) with garlic butter and allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
We served this with mashed potatoes and fresh grilled veggies.