Flat Iron Steak Skewers
- 1 package Unger Meats Flat Iron Steaks
- Whiskey Bent BBQ “The Grind” Coffee Blend Dry Rub (or seasoning of choice)
- 2 Sweet Bell Peppers, colour of choice
- 1 Red Onion
- Preheat smoker to 250 F.
- If using wooden skewers, be sure to soak them in water for at least an hour or two before using.
- Cube the steak into bite size pieces and dredge them with your seasoning of choice. Set aside and allow to sit in the seasoning while you prepare the vegetables.
- Chop the peppers and onion.
- Thread the meat and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Place on the smoker until the meat reaches internal temperature of 138-145 F (depending how you like your steak). For us it was about 45 mins but just watch the internal steak temperature.ENJOY!