Flat Iron Steak Fajitas
- 1-2 lbs Unger Meats Flat Iron Steak
- 1 medium Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
- Cooking Oil
- Meat Church Dia de la Fajita Seasoning
- Bothwell Cheese Shredded Nacho Cheese (your cheese of choice)
- 8” Flour Tortillas
- Your favorite Fajita toppings (sour cream, guacamole, pico de Gallo)
- We used the Pitboss Ultimate Griddle but this can be prepared in cast iron on your grill as well.
- Cut the Flat Iron Steak into thin strips and season with Meat Church Fajita Seasoning. Set aside for 30 mins.
- Thinly slice onions and peppers.
- Pour the cooking oil on the griddle surface. After it’s heated drop the steak down on the griddle and spread it out so as not to overcrowd and overlap it.
- While the meat is cooking, sauté the vegetables on the other side of the griddle. Put down more cooking oil, add the vegetables and season with the Meat Church Fajita Seasoning.
- Sauté vegetables for 8 – 10 minutes flipping and stirring regularly. Cook steak to your doneness preference.
- Combine the steak and vegetables on the griddle and push aside.
- Add more oil to the griddle and warm/brown the flour tortillas. Just until they have a nice golden colour.
- Now assemble the fajitas and ENJOY!