Flanken Style Beef Short Ribs
- Unger Meats FLAKEN STYLE BEEF SHORT RIBS
- Spice/Rub of choice. We sampled each of these:
- Spiceology SPG (Salt Pepper Garlic)
- Bearded Butcher BLACK Seasoning
- Ol’ West BBQ & Dipping Sauce (or sauce of choice)
- Preheat your wood pellet grill to 275 degrees F.
If you are using a gas or charcoal grill, set it up for
low direct heat. NB if using gas or charcoal grill, be
very careful as the fat dripping will cause flame flare ups which means the meat will get charred.
- Allow the meat to sit at room temperature for about an hour. Generously season all sides of the Flanken Style Beef Ribs with seasoning of choice and allow to sit in the spice for 30 mins.
- Place ribs on the grill and flip EVERY 10-12 MINS for 45 mins to 1 hour TOTAL cooking time.
- Remove from the grill, slice and ENJOY as is or with your favourite dipping sauce. We used Ol West BBQ Sauce.