Easy Smoked Garden Vegetables (Vegetarian)
- 1 Red Onion – peeled and quartered
- 1 Sweet White Onion – peeled and quartered
- 1 Sweet Yellow Onion – peeled and quartered
- 1 Sweet Pepper – seeded and diced
- 2 Zucchini – thickly sliced
- 2 Ears Corn on the Cob – cut into ½” chunks
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Oils Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 6 cloves Garlic – minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Gourmet Inspirations Veggie Fusion for garnish
- Preheat Wood Pellet Smoker to 350 degrees F. We used Competition Blend pellets.
- Mix together all the ingredients (EXCEPT THE VEGGIE FUSION – that will be for garnish). Toss all together well.
- Place into Pit Boss Grilling Basket (you can also use a tinfoil pan if you don’t have the basket).
- Close pellet grill lid and cook for about 30-45 minutes – or until vegetables are caramelized and cooked through). We opened the FLAME BROILER after 30 mins to allow the vegetables to char for the last 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from grill and garnish with Gourmet Inspirations Veggie Fusion or Butter (or both lol!) ENJOY!
This recipe is very versatile; Use whatever fresh vegetables you have on hand. We threw in some potatoes and beets as well.
If adding these other root vegetables, consider that it will take a bit longer to cook. You may consider par boiling them before putting them in with the rest of the vegetables. We found that in order for the potatoes and beets to be cooked, some of the other vegetables got too crispy 😉