Cowboy Hash Skillet
1 package Unger Meats Breakfast Sausage
1 small Onion chopped
1 – 20 oz package Shredded Hash Browns (thawed)
1 cup Cheddar Cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, cook breakfast sausages over medium heat until it starts to release a bit of fat, then add chopped onion.
- Season with a little bit of salt & pepper.
- Cook until sausage just start to brown and the onions are soft.
- Stir in hash browns.
- Cook over medium heat, uncovered, for about 8-10 minutes.
- Hash browns should be getting a little golden brown on the bottom.
- With the end of a spoon, make four, evenly spaced holes in the hash browns.
- Break one egg into each hole. Season each egg with a bit of salt & pepper.
- Cover, turn the heat down to low, and cook for another 10 minutes (until eggs are set).
- Then uncover and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Let the cheese melt and serve.