Chopped Chicken Tender Salad
- Unger Meats Baked Chicken Tenders
- Romaine Lettuce (or other mixed greens of your choice)
- Shredded Carrots
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Black Beans
- Roasted Red Pepper
- Cheddar Cheese (or any cheese of your choice)
- Dressing of your choice
* add or omit anything your family may or may not enjoy – anything goes here!
- Bake Chicken Tenders as per package instructions. Let cool slightly then chop.
- Chop Romaine Lettuce
- Chop up all other vegetables you will be using
- Throw everything into a large salad bowl, top with chopped Chicken Tenders and serve!
- Dressing – this can be anything your family enjoys.
Ranch is always a staple and fav in our home but I have also served this with a yummy Honey Mustard Dill Dressing (because nothing goes better with chicken tenders then a honey dill dressing 😉
Honey Mustard Dill Dressing
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (we use Prairie Oils)
- ½-¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- 6 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 5 Tbsp pure honey
- 2 Tbsp dill weed
Combine ingredients and mix vigorously until completely mixed.