Baked Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
- 4 Zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ tsp Dried Thyme
- ½ tsp Dried Oregano
- ½ tsp Dried Basil
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- Kosher Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
(we use Prairie Oils Extra Virgin)
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Chopped Parsley Leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Coat a cooling rack with cooking spray and place directly on your baking sheet; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt & pepper.
- Place zucchini onto the prepared baking sheet (cut side up). Drizzle with Olive Oil and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese / Spice mixture.
- Place into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until tender. Then, broil for 2-3 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.