Bacon Breakfast Skillet
- 1 lb Unger Meats BACON ENDS (approx ½ package of ends)
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3-4 Potatoes, cooked and cubed (or use your favorite Hashbrowns)
- 2 Green Onions
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- ½ tsp Smked Paprika
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup shredded Cheese
- Place bacon ends n a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crispy, 5 to 8 minutes. Transfer bacon to plate lined with paper towels to absorb bacon fat. Set aside for later. Reserve most of the bacon fat in the skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cook and stir onions until starting to soften, about 5 minutes. Add cooked potatoes; toss to coat evenly in bacon fat. Cook until potatoes are golden. Add green onions, garlic, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper.
- SCRAMBLED EGG SKILLET – Add bacon ends back into the skillet and stir to combine. Crack eggs over top of the potato & bacon mixture and stir to incorporate. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with shredded cheese; cover and cook until eggs are cooked, about 5 minutes.
- WHOLE POACHED EGG SKILLET – Add bacon ends back into the skillet and stir to combine. Make 4 wells in the mixture and crack an egg into each one. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle shredded cheese over top; cover and cook until eggs whites are set and yolks are still runny, about 5 minutes.