- 12 Large Jalapeño Peppers
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- Unger Meats Ground Pork
- Unger Meats Raw Italian Sausage
- 1 lb Unger Meats Bacon
- Preheat Wood Pellet Smoker to 250 degrees F.
- Cut the tops off and core jalapeños.
- Par boil for 6-7 minutes.
- Stuff peppers with cream cheese.
- Make a 50/50 blend of ground pork and Italian sausage.
- Wrap stuffed peppers in sausage blend (pinching all openings closed).
- Then wrap in strips of bacon (usually about 3 strips per pepper).
- Smoke at 250 F for a couple hours.
- Then increase grill temperature to 400 F and grill to crisp the bacon (if desired)
- Remove from grill and let rest for 5-10 mins.