Pork Belly Bites
- Unger Meats Whole Pork Belly (or half for smaller recipe)
- Louisiana Raspberry Chipotle Seasoning
- Ol’ West BBQ Sauce (available in-store)
- Heartbeat Hot Sauce Blueberry Habanero
**These happen to be our seasonings and sauces of choice. We have used so many of the Pit Boss and Louisiana Grills seasonings and different Heartbeat Hot Sauces for this recipe. Try what works for you – the sky is the limit here! The one thing that has remained the same though is ALWAYS the Ol’ West BBQ Sauce.
- Preheat smoker to 275 F.
- Cut belly into bite size pieces (approx 1 ½” cubes)
- Season meat generously with the Raspberry Chipotle Seasoning. Be generous!!
- Smoke at 275 F for 1 hour then flip and continue on the smoker for another 1 to 1 ½ hours.
- Remove from smoker and place them in a deep dish or foil tray and smother with Ol’ West BBQ Sauce (and we mean smother)
- Return to smoker (or 275 F oven – uncovered) for another ½ hour.
- Just before serving, drizzle with Heartbeat Blueberry Habanero Hot Sauce.