Grilled Steak w/ Gourmet Inspirations
- Beef Steaks of choice (New York, Ribeye, Top Sirloin etc)
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Gourmet Inspirations Smoke & Spice Rub
- Gourmet Inspirations Canadian Maple Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Gourmet Inspirations Creamy Peppercorn Whiskey Sauce
- About 20 minutes before grilling, remove the steaks
from the refrigerator and let sit on the counter at room temperature.
- Preheat wood pellet smoker to 400 degrees F.
- Once the steaks are warmed up, brush each steak with oil, on both sides and season liberally with Gourmet Inspirations Smoke & Spice Rub.
- Place the steaks on the preheated grill and grill until golden brown and slightly charred, approximately 5 minutes.
- Flip the steaks then immediately brush with Gourmet Inspirations Canadian Maple Bourbon BBQ Sauce.
- At this point, probe the steaks and continue cooking until you reach your desired internal temperature. We did them approximately 5 more minutes for a Medium internal temperature.
• 135 F – Rare | 140 F – Medium | 150 F – Well Done •
- Turn the steaks one more time and brush the other side with a little more Gourmet Inspirations Canadian Maple Bourbon BBQ Sauce.
- Remove the steaks and transfer them to a cutting board or platter and cover with foil; Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Pool a thin layer of Gourmet Inspirations Creamy Peppercorn Whiskey Sauce at the bottom of each dinner plate and place the steak on top.
- Top with fried onions or mushrooms.